Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve subscribed to beauty boxes; I used to have it delivered every month for more than a year, but stopped early this year as I found the offerings to be less and less attractive and the samples were also smaller and totally not worth it.
However, Vanity Trove recently had a revamp – such that you can pick what samples you want! Depending on how fast you are, for $25 a month, you can actually get a couple of full size products. Plus, they add new items every week and there is an option to subscribe only whenever you want it so you don’t have to commit to a box every month. So I was pretty keen to give it a go again!
So what’s in my box this month?
- Fancl Aging Care Mask – Full Sized
- Fancl Aging Care Essence 18ml – Full Sized
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening BB Cream – 7ml
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Smoothing Cleanser – 15ml
- YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation in B30 Beige – 5ml
- Benefit the POREfessional – 7.5ml
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – 30g Travel Size
- Watsons Bird’s Nest Whitening & Firming Facial Cream – 2g Sachet
- Kerastase Elixir K Ultime – 3ml
I’m pretty happy with my box this month – a full size Fancl essence which retails at about $78; I’ve never tried anything from Fancl so I’m excited. I’ve always wanted to try out the YSL Le Touche Eclat foundation and I’m happy it came in a good sample size in a tube. I have also never used dry shampoo before so I’ll be looking forward to test it out. I think, just the above-mentioned 3 products have already made me happy about my beauty box this month and I will be enjoying testing out the rest of the box!
Have you subscribed to any beauty boxes and what do you think of them?