A quick EOTD today; I didn’t have time to curl my lashes so pardon my stick straight eyelashes, and my ginormous pores. I wanted to do a green and slightly festive look that would be okay for work, since we were having team Xmas lunch, so I used green through my lid, and then blended a brown in the crease to soften the look and make it less like I was going for a night out. I quite like the look; it’s slightly festive without being overdone.
1. ELF Eyelid Primer, all over the lid, crease and browbone
2. MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Modern Pewter, all over the lid
3. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald, in the outer corner
4. Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Pale Barley, in the crease
5. Wet & Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Brulee, on the browbone
6. Pupa Multiplay Triple Purpose Eye Pencil in Black, top eyeline
7. Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
I should have groomed my brows, but I ran out of time! So they’re their usual unruly self. I think the combination of green and soft brown works really well; I guess because the colours occur together in nature as well?
Hope you’ve enjoyed my first EOTD! 🙂