My first ever tag! I was just tagged by Charlotte from Perfected Look to do this “Beauty Get to Know Me” tag and I thought why not! It’d be nice for everyone to know a little about me as a person! 🙂
1)Where are you from?
I’m from Singapore. It’s a very small city-state and island country.
2) Were you always interested in fashion/beauty?
Actually no. I can still remember the first time I bought make up, which was just a few years back during my Uni days – I wanted to look older for my first internship and that was when the madness all started.
3) What fascinates you in fashion/beauty?
How it looks different on everyone. Everybody can do a “cat eye” but it doesn’t mean that it looks good on everyone. And how it can make a person feel totally different – like if I had a bad skin day, I would feel terrible; but if I can use makeup to cover it up, I am suddenly confident again.
4) Do you have a daily beauty routine that you try to not miss?
I always put on sunblock and concealer before I get out of the house. And I take off my makeup and tone my face every night.
5) Is there a beauty item you cannot live without?
Sunblock and concealer?
6) Do you always remove your makeup before bed?
Yes. No matter how tired I am, I will always remove my makeup.
7) Do you visit day-spa’s or even have a special spa holiday.
Yes and yes. They keep me sane with my crazy work load and ensure that I will always go to work because I need to pay for them.
8) How often do you go to the hairdressers?
Whenever I feel sick of my hairstyle. Which is probably every 6 months.
9) During the hairdresser visit are you inclined to take risks?
Not really. I can’t really take much risk with my hair because of my very serious full time job. I’d love to one day be able to color my hair a rainbow shade, but I don’t think anyone will listen to me anymore if I do.
10) Name a no go fashion item.
Anything that shows butt cracks. Really not that hot.
11) Manolos or Louboutins?
Er, can I say neither? I’m not really a shoes person. I wear whatever is comfortable and matches the rest of my outfit!
12) Are you a girly type or tomboy?
I think I’m half-half. I work in a male-dominated environment in a role that usually hired only men, but I like to dress up and look pretty. I’d like to think I know when to be a girl and when to act like a guy.
13) Do you exercise regularly?
14) Describe blogging in 3 words.
Interesting, Freedom, Fun
15) I am tagging
Everyone who read this! If you’ve made it this far, I tag you and please do one too and comment on this page so I can check them out! 🙂