I don’t subscribe to beauty boxes on a regular basis but recently I saw a few items that caught my eyes, and decided to get one! I get to select 6 samples that I want from a pool of available items – and there are a few full size items to choose from as well, with some surprise extras thrown in. As the photo shows, there are quite a few surprise extras! So what do I have in this box?
Samples I chose:
- Collection Hotlights Lipgloss in Shine (Full Size)
- Skin Inc Regenerate Vitamin A Serum (Full Size)
- Dr. Ci:Labo VC100 Pore White Lotion (28ml)
- Mekhala Soothing Tamarind Facial Cleanser (15ml)
- Apivita Cleansing Purifying Tonic Lotion (75ml)
- Nuxe Brightening Cleansing Foam (15ml)
- Loreal White Perfect Laser Anti-Spot Brightening Essence (5ml)
- Fruity Lite Drink (2 packets)
- Strawberry Souffle Moisturising & Purifying Mask
- DHC Mild Soap (1 Sachet)
- DHC Mild Lotion (1 Sachet)
- DHC Olive Virgin Oil (1 Sachet)
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (1 Sachet)
At S$25 a box, I’m really quite pleased with this month’s box! I really think that it was well worth the money – the Skin Inc serum was well worth over S$100 in RRP, and the sample sizes are quite reasonably sized. I’m really excited about them and can’t wait to try them out!