After last month’s box, I decided to continue with my subscription of The Little Black Beauty Box. July’s box is dubbed “An Invincible Summer Box”, and cost the usual S$22.90. Let’s take a peek at what’s inside!
There are only two beauty items in this month’s box:
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes (2ml)
- MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation
Some skincare items:
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer (3x 2ml)
- Laneige Water Bank Essence EX (10ml)
- Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream EX (10ml)
- Shiseido Revitalizing Essence (8ml)
- Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum Light (3ml)
More skincare and haircare items:
- Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo (10ml)
- Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil (3ml)
- Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner (10ml)
- SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
- SKII Facial Treatment Essence
I’m a bit happier with this month’s box – most of them are ‘new’ products to me and I can’t wait to test them out! Plus most of the items are high end.
One negative though is the items in the box does not go with the theme! I don’t find the products make me think of ‘Summer’, but it’s not a big deal.
So what do you think? Should I continue with the subscription?