So there was no way that I could go on a holiday – even one to escape from everyday life – without doing some beauty hauling! I didn’t think I got as much as I planned; everything was so much more expensive than I expected and some of the items that I wanted, like the Kora Organics skincare, were nowhere to be found. Anyway, it’s probably a positive since I’m going to Korea soon so I can save up my money for an all-out haul there! Meanwhile, let’s take a look at what I’ve got from Australia!
Starting with a list of skincare products:
- Hydraluron Moisture Booster
- Lucas Papaw Ointment
- Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
- Aesop Perfect Facial Hydrating Cream
- A large tube of 4 or 5 Lush bath bombs because they were so much cheaper in Australia than Singapore
I’ve heard so much about Antipodes so when I saw the mini packages I almost hyperventilated!
- Antipodes Anti-Ageing Minis: consists of Joyous Protein Rich Night Replenish Serum and Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream
- Antipodes Moisture Boost Minis: consists of Divine Face Oil (Avocado Oil & Rosehip) and Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream
- Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask (full size)
In terms of makeup I only managed to grab 3 items but I’m really excited to try them! I’ve heard so much about Chi Chi and there was a 25% sale going on so it was quite a bargain. I had a hard time not grabbing all the palettes!
- Chi Chi Cosmetics Viva La Diva Cream Lipstick in Bombshell Cream
- Covergirl cgsmoothers Concealer in 710 Light
- Chi Chi Cosmetics Glamourous Eye Shadow Collection in Nudes
And of course just because I have left the country it doesn’t mean the hauling stopped! I was browsing through the inflight shopping brochure on my British Airways flight home when I saw this Jo Malone Fragrance Combining Set – Set of Six for GBP62. I had to grab it! The scents included are: Amber & Lavender, Grapefruit, Lime Basil & Mandarin, Pomegranate Noir, Orange Blossom and Blue Agava & Cacao.
So that’s it for my haul! I can’t wait to try everything and I’m pretty sure some of them will reappear sometime later on my blog again in a review or even a favourites post. If there are any item in this post that you really want to know more about, do leave me a message! 🙂