I know, I know. I said I wasn’t going to get the next TLBBB last month, but I saw the brands included in this month’s box and I could not resist getting it! I’m such a sucker like that! The box came very punctually this time – in the last few days of August; I’ve had it sitting on my desk for a week before posting this up. As usual, it costs S$22.90 inclusive of delivery. Let’s take a look at what’s in it!
The skincare items:
- Glamglow Supermud Cleanring Treatment (10g)
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-aging Lactic Acid Cleanser & Mask (30ml)
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (5ml)
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque (7ml)
- belif Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate (2ml)
- Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution (4ml – not pictured)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude (5ml)
- Benefit They’re Real! Push-up Liner (0.1g)
And a good amount of sachets:
- Ioma Gentle Exfoliating Emulsion (3x 1.5ml)
- SKII Cellumination Aura Essence (0.7ml)
- belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream (2x 3ml)
- Lancome Ultimate XL UV Protection Shield BB Complete (3x 1ml)
Sorry for the very blurry pics – my camera has been having some issues lately. I’ll try to get it fixed as soon as I can (afford it)! Like other TLBBB, the products are all high end but the samples are very small with a lot of sample sachets. I’m actually quite happy with this month’s box because it has quite a few items that I have always wanted to try!
I’m really excited to get my hands on the Glamglow mask – I’ve heard so much about it but it’s very expensive so I’ve been putting it off, so now’s my chance! I’ve also been thinking of getting the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer for some time but never got round to it. I’ve heard a lot of great and also bad reviews on the Benefit liner, so I’m glad for the chance to test it out myself.
Although I did enjoy this month’s box, I definitely won’t be getting next month’s – as it will be a collaboration with Clarins. It’s not that I dislike the brand, but rather that I’ve already tried a lot of Clarins’ products, so there isn’t the ‘excitement’ factor there. I love beauty boxes for the mystery and the chance to try out new products, so I’m not too attracted to next months’ theme.
What do you think of this box? Are there any items that you’ll like to see a review on?