My skin has been feeling a little on the dry and sensitive side lately, as well as lacklustre, so I’ve been using minimal but highly hydrating products to help it through the night and looking good the next day. I usually try a lot more products simultaneously or pile on multiple serums in a night, but since it’s feeling more sensitive than usual, I’m letting my skin take a break.
Products I’m using this week:
1. Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner to prep the skin
2. It’s Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector for whitening/brightening
3. OST Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 Cream to moisturize the skin
4. Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil to really boost skin moisture and lock it all in
5. Lancome Renergie Yeux to prevent any crows feet
I’m still trying to look for more effective products, but so far these works pretty well when my skin is acting up. What about you? What’s on your skincare rotation at the moment?