Since I just did a Night Time Skincare post last week, I thought I would just follow it up this week with my Day Time Skincare. I have a few similar products for the day as what I use in the night, as I’m trying to stick to the same products and use them up before moving on to others. Also, it’s easier to tell if the products are really effective if I stick to the same products!
Products I’m using this week:
1. Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner to prep the skin
2. It’s Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector for whitening
3. Primera Watery Cream Alpine Berry to moisturize though I don’t use it everyday
4. Lancome Renergie Yeux to prevent any crows feet
5. Kiko City Filter Suncreen Primer SPF50 for sun protection
I don’t do the moisturising step everyday, as the weather in Singapore too hot and my makeup would slide off with moisturiser under, unless my skin is feeling particularly parched and really need the extra help. But SPF is a must have – I truly believe in using sun protection.
What’s your skincare routine like?