I had to split up this month’s empties into 2 posts because there were just too many products – which is a good sign! I could be typing forever if I did it all in 1 post! I tried to split them by type, but thought if I tried to show all the bath items in 1 post then it would be pretty boring. So, random it is!
1. Petitfee Collagen & CoQ10 Hydro Gel Essence Mask
2. My Beauty Diary Birds Nest Mask
3. Clearderm Herb Essence Mask
4. Dermal Royal Jelly Collagen Essence Mask
5. Dermal Grape Collagen Essence Mask
6. My Beauty Diary Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Sheet Mask
Used up another bunch of sheet masks. I love using sheet masks! They’re so convenient and relaxing, great for an after-work quick pampering.
7. Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea Facial Mask
I like the scent and how it works both as a mask, and as a scrub upon removal. However, I don’t like how it claims to “do everything all at once” (including deep-cleanse, detoxify, exfoliate, tone, hydrate, prevent wrinkles, nourish, protect and balance), and then ask you to follow up with a moisturizer and oil. I thought it’s supposed to do everything?
8. Ciracle Good-bye Blackhead Blackhead Off Cotton Mask
This is a really weird mask – it’s actually a sheet mask for the nose, and then followed up with a cotton bud to wipe off excess sebum, and then extract the other blackheads. The mask is suppose to dissolve blackheads to make extraction easier, but I’m not a big fan… it smells strongly of chemicals and I don’t feel that it is good for my skin.
9. Clarins Extra-Comfort Cleansing Cream
Reviewed here. A nice comfortable cleansing cream, but not one for makeup removal. I like using it when my skin is feeling extra sensitive.
10. Make Up Store Brush Cleansing Soap
The second one I’ve used up; I’ve just repurchased another two and I love it! It’s my preferred method for cleaning brushes; review will be up soon!
11. Love More Deep Hydrating Aqua Brulee
Reviewed here. I like the texture but find it not moisturizing enough.
12. L’occitane Shower Gel 3 Essential Oils
Just a little shower gel that I bring along to the gym; took it from a hotel stay – nothing special about it, and I won’t pay to purchase it.
13. Sally Hansen Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat
14. Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Treatment
A couple of nail items that has dried out. I don’t think they did very much; the top coat did not give enough shine, especially as compared to Seche Vite, even though it claims to be “mega shine”. And I just don’t use the treatment consistently enough to see a difference in my nails.
15. Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner
Reviewed here. I really liked this; simple, affordable and does the job well.
16. Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo
I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this item before but I do like this; it’s not an everyday shampoo, more of a weekly deep cleansing for the hair to get out all the gunk for the week. It’s too drying to be used daily, but I love how clean and light my hair feels after the weekly cleanse.
That’s it for the first part of my empties post! Stay tuned for part 2, which has more makeup items, soon! 🙂